From: <marv@lancair.net>
Subject: Re: 235/320/360 modified canopy seal all other builders go back to sleep...
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 18:08:25 -0500
To: <lml>
Posted for randy snarr <randylsnarr@yahoo.com>:

 I just shot a reply post off to Christian Meier in Switzerland about my
canopy seal (Similar to Legacy) mod and I realized there have been several
people that have asked me about this. So, if you are still in the building
stage and need more to do (chuckle)  I have attached some pictures that help
illustrate how I did mine.
 These pictures would have cut the mod time in half . I am too stupid to be
able figure it all out in my head from the start. I had to get it close and
keep changing it until it worked.
 This is the result of much trial and error. The seal has worked very well.
 I get a good seal with no drafts or wind whistle.
 Used neoprene white adhesive weatherstrip from home depot. It cost around $6
or so.

 Randy L. Snarr
 235/320
 Salt Lake City, Utah