From: <marv@lancair.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: 320 aileron trim
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 23:15:38 -0500
To: <lml>
Posted for randy snarr <randylsnarr@yahoo.com>:

 Chuck,
 One other option,  If you  mount the servo as far forward as it will go you
can greatly reduce the weight needed to balance the aileron. I even made a
little dimple that sticks out of the front edge of the aileron for the shaft
to move into.
 Here a couple of pics during const and the finished product. Even the
mounting plate has lightning holes to reduce weight. FYI, I stole the idea of
cutting the trim surface from the aileron itself rather than use the aluminum
tab from an ES  I saw at Redmond one year.
 Let me know if you would like more detailed pictures.

 Hope that helps.

 Randy L. Snarr
 235/320