From: <Sky2high@aol.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: LNC2 Hyd Chirp
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 09:46:33 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
In a message dated 11/6/2007 8:19:06 P.M. Central Standard Time, gary21sn@hotmail.com writes:
After reading several posts on the thread of the gear pump burping, chirping, cycling, running, leaking, not operating (Lorn's picture made me wince a bit), from other LNC2 pilots, I can report, that my hydraulic gear system operates problem free with no burps, chirps, cycling, or leaks, while in flight.  Am I in the minority?

I hope I haven't jinxed myself sending this post.
Gary,

Maybe.  Mine doesn't do any of those things in flight except maybe once or twice an hour.  Extended is another story.

Scott Krueger AKA Grayhawk
Lancair N92EX IO320 SB 89/96
Aurora, IL (KARR)