From: Zavatson, Christopher J (US SSA) <Christopher.Zavatson@baesystems.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] Flaps/faired position
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 09:46:33 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Bryan,
<<Did I read correctly when someone said that the fairings molded into the 360 fuselage are preset at the reflex position? >>
That is correct.  The reflex is molded in.  You can see it in the wing to flap transition when the flaps are up.  The upper surface doesn't continue along a continuous curvature, but instead kicks back up slightly.  Note that the one jpeg shows 10 degrees rather than our seven degrees of reflex.
Chris