From: Zavatson, Christopher J (US SSA) <Christopher.Zavatson@baesystems.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] Re: Filling and Sanding
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 09:46:33 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Bryan,

<<If the day comes that I have to put 750hrs into fill and sanding a project, Im selling and buying a bigger boat.>>

Don't give up.  If you do the body work as you go and not all at once, it isn't so bad.  Sure, as you approach the end a greater percentage of time is spent priming and sanding, but it really isn't that bad.  The difference between an ok finish and a great finish can be as little as one last coat of primer.  I generally had four applications of WLS prior to paint.
Chris

Chris Zavatson
N91CZ
360std