From: Colyn Case on earthlink <colyncase@earthlink.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Design for Circuit Breakers & Fuses?
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 21:18:06 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Bob said
Everything else is on fuses

The pro-fuse argument makes sense to me except for one thing:   A breaker gives you a positive indication that it interrupted the circuit.  A fuse, particularly a hidden fuse, gives you no indication.

I thought that would be bad because I'm left to diagnose a problem with incomplete information.   e.g. my trim isn't working - is it something I can do something about or is the trim servo toasted?

You fuse guys must have thought about this.  What's the counter-argument?

Colyn