From: Barry Hancock <sportform@cox.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Movie
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 14:59:52 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Our L-39's typically go in the $320k-$400k range....we restore our aircraft to show quality.  Our inventory, including brokered aircraft range from $250k on up...under that and you're asking for a barrel of problems....

Barry
Barry Hancock
Worldwide Warbirds, Inc.
office (714) 730-3958
cell    (949) 300-5510
www.worldwidewarbirds.com
www.cj6.com

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipients. If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, use, dissemination, forwarding or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail or telephone, and delete the original message and all attachments from your system.  Thank you

Barry,

How much is a nice L-39 these days?

Jeff