From: Barry Hancock <sportform@cox.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Movie
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 14:59:52 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

On Nov 3, 2007, at 7:06 AM, Tom Gourley wrote:

Back to the movie.  Yes, it looks like there is some really neat flying in the movie and I would like to see that part.  It's the rest of the plot, at least the way it's presented in the trailer, that I'm not crazy about.

Oh, I'll definitely give you that....lol.  Like a lot of flying movies...I'll be watching it for the flying scenes.  Speaking of which, anyone seen the Battle of Britain?  Now THAT is an awesome movie....

Barry

PS  I apologize for my sleep deprived, head cold medicine induced rant...I'm typically much more personable and even keeled... ;)