From: Kyrilian Dyer <kyrilian_av@yahoo.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Dukes Pump For Sale
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 15:09:02 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
I'm offering the pump for $600+s/h, if anyone's interested.  Does anyone know who might want a 12V IO-540 boost pump?  Glasair III, RV-10, Rocket builders?
 Thanks,
- Kyrilian

Kyrilian Dyer <kyrilian_av@yahoo.com> wrote:
For sale:  New/unused Dukes 12-14V fuel boost pump for Lycoming engines.  P/N 5456-00-1 (Assy P/N 5456-A)

This is a new, unopened (still sealed in the box) pump I got with my Legacy.  I've decided to go with the IO-550 instead of the IO-540 and have no use for the Lycoming-specific parts.  Kit Components is selling the pump for $825.  I'm asking $675, shipping included (within the cont. US).  I'll consider other reasonable offers (as well as buying or trading for the IO-550 version - P/N 5455-00-1).

I'm also looking to swap/sell my engine mount and cowling.  If you're interested in a Legacy IO-540 engine mount or e-glass cowling, make me an offer.  If you want to trade or sell your spare Continental mount or cowling I'd be interested as well.  The mount lists for $2580, while the cowling set is about $1300 new from KCI.  All reasonable offers considered.

 Regards,
- Kyrilian
  L2K-236