From: Tom Wallace <tlwcfii@yahoo.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: ES Wing Fairings
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 00:49:37 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Thanks to all that responded to posting on fitting the Wing fairings.  I am
finally back in the hangar and proceeding with the fairings.

By the way,  Those that might be looking for a way to maneuver the wings in
and out of the fuselage might consider using 2 transmission jacks under each
wing.  They have 4 castering wheels and are adjustable in height.  I have
been able to position the wings and install them in the fuselage by myself.
I can give some more info on the method with the jacks if anyone is
interested.

Thanks again

Blue skies,

Tom Wallace