From: Matt Hapgood <matt.hapgood@alumni.duke.edu>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: request Florida maintenance shop
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 12:07:02 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Someone on the list posted their positive experience with a shop in FL.

The shop worked on their hydraulic issues and solved the problems.

If someone could remind me of the name of the shop I would appreciate it, as I need some hydraulic troubleshooting and repairs on my L-360 (fix what the local shop messed up!  I never had a pump blip in-flight until about 3 months ago, which was 1 month after overhauling each of the gear hydraulic cylinders.  I had each of the cylinders rebuilt by the local shop… then a month later a blip every 15 seconds.  I replaced the nose cylinder (because I saw that the mechanic had scratched the inner wall of that one) and it seemed fine  - for about 2 flights.  Now the pump is blipping every 60 – 75 seconds…).

I don’t have the time or place to trouble shoot, and it’s evident my local shop isn’t up to the task.

Sincerely,

Matt