From: Colyn Case on earthlink <colyncase@earthlink.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Does ANYONE have a positive report on WX-500 Stormscope in a Lancair?
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 09:46:15 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Fred,
    My informal survey concluded that most installations don't work but a couple do.
    One that did paid very careful attention to grounding everywhere.
    Another that did, also had a embedded wire mesh in the airframe.

    From what I can tell, the main problem is that there is no big fat ground plane to soak up all the noise.
    ....so it's a project at best.

    Mine is in the shop being debugged right now.   I'll let you know more in a few weeks.

    Colyn