From: Kimbra Guillot <kimbra@leadingedgeaircraft.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Tie downs for Fredericksburg
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 08:22:17 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

There are only 52 tie downs at the Gillespie Airport.  The airport sees a lot of traffic especially on the weekends.  The tie downs are available on a first come, first serve use. They are unable to reserve spaces as this is a public airport.  To be cautious, please remember to bring tie down rings, stakes and rope in case you end up parked in the grass.  Remember that the company will have limited resources ourselves as we will need to bring these same items for our own aircraft.

Thanks for planning ahead.

Kimbra Guillot

Marketing/Events Coordinator

Lancair International