From: Chuck Jensen <cjensen@dts9000.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] Re: product liability - on the other hand
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:22:45 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
If Denver's family is suing, the party that sold the plane must have either great personal resources or a big insurance policy....or greed is out of control.  One can assume, despite limited singing talent, that Denver's estate was worth in excess of $10M.  Why would a few more hundred thousand dollars matter (assuming they even win)?  Who knows?  There's always someone willing to play Legal-Lottery and an attorney willing to oblige them.

Chuck Jensen