From: <marv@lancair.net>
Subject: STEC 55x installation manual
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 09:19:32 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Posted for RJC3677@aol.com:

Hi,
Does anyone has a Installation Manual or a wiring diagram with pinout for
the
S-Tec 55x, I would like to buy a copy if anyone can help.
Thanks
Richard Cano

[I'm almost positive that an STEC manual was submitted to me for inclusion on the manuals page of the LML website,  Unfortunately it's sitting on the hard drive of a computer that took a lightning strike... I'm waiting for an adaptor that will allow me to extract the files from it so I can get the rest of the manuals I have uploaded to the site.  Sorry for the inconvenience.   <marv>    ]