From: Bryan Wullner <sbej@verizon.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Finishing
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 16:24:50 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Anybody have input on basic finishing?   No primer or paint advice.  Looking for good process for fill and fairing.  A friend of mine suggested not to do any weave fill at all and too first prime with roller. Then go over and fill what is needed.  That is backwards to the norm from what I understand.
My plan was to micro fill with a squeegee sand then brush or roll on primer, sand Then fill any left over, sand then final primer.

Bryan