From: Dick Reeve <dickreeve@gci.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Loose Screws - deja vu
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 19:57:30 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Dennis Johnson hit the nail on the head.   "(He) spent yesterday afternoon at the hangar,  ... doing the ram air butterfly valve loose screw service bulletin.  Sure enough, one screw was finger tight.  The other screw was Allen wrench tight."

I, too, spent the afternoon of 08/31 (thought not so hot up here, Dennis) doing SB069 after discovering one screw finger tight; the other Allen wrench tight!

My fix was option 3:  AN364-06A nylocks.  Easy to preflight - Open the ram air duct so
that the butterfly is parallel to the duct.  Stick a small flashlight into the ram air scoop - peer in (damn bifocals) and if the screw and nuts are there - go.

Dick Reeve
L2K-233 N233RV
Anchorage, AK