From: Chatfield S. Daniel <csdaniel@FNBSouth.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] Re: ES Strut issues
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 18:02:05 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

I had nose gear shimmy that started at about 50 hours on my ES.  I sent the nose gear back to Lancair for there upgrade and have had no problems since with 150 hours on the plane.

Chat Daniel

Super ES N891AC

Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 5:43 AM
To: lml@lancaironline.net
Subject: [LML] Re: ES Strut issues

Thanks for your input.  Just to get the information up to date about my taxi tests of the shake, it should be noted that the taxi tests were done without the main gear wheel pants installed.

Jim