From: Art Jensen <flycassutts@yahoo.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: high oil temps
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 07:40:02 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Mike,

Thanks for the information.  All of this was
completely unknown to me.  I have changed the oil
cooler once with only a slight improvement and then
just a couple of weeks ago the temps jumped 20 degrees
on a day when the OAT was 71F.  I think I have a
problem and I am currently applying bandaid fixes.  My
warranty has expired so don't know if contientental
will give me another cooler of if I will have to
purchase another that might not work any better based
on what you are telling me.  Do you have any
suggestions?

I am not using my oil door either and my CHTs are 360
or less.

Has TCM indicated any willingness to work with "N"
owners with this problem?

I will be going to the Lancair flyin in Texas.  Will
be leaving here on the 11th I believe.  We have a room
booked already.  If you are going that way, I would
like fly along side just to compare some numbers.

Art