From: Chatfield S. Daniel <csdaniel@FNBSouth.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: high oil temps
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 17:57:39 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

I apologize for asking a question that has been covered before, but I am having a problem with the archives.  I fly a Super ES with firewall forward done by Lancair with a new IO 550N.  I have about 140 hours on the plane and have had high oil temps from the beginning.  Yesterday with high ambient temps (95) I reached 220 degrees in my initial climb by the time I got to 3500 ft.  I am now ready to try to fix the problem and would like some advice.

Thanks for your help.

Chat Daniel