From: <n98pb@sbcglobal.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Chico Airfest
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 18:08:25 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Hey folks,
I received a note from the Chico, California Airfest ground coordinator for
aircraft.  The Airfest is Saturday, September 1 at KCIC.  If you arrive on
Friday, you will get a chance to watch the beautiful twilight airshow, have
dinner, and dance to the sounds of the big band that comes to play.

If you want to go, contact Justin at either his phone (listed below) or via
email (justinp551@yahoo.com).  Here is further information from him: "The
dinner tickets will be available when you arrive on Friday.  There will be a
pilot registration booth by the display parking.  As you check in your
tickets will be available there.  Just let me know what time you are
thinking of arriving and I will be looking for you.  Also if you have a few
friends coming, advise on about how many and I will try to make sure you are
all parked together.    If you have any questions, feel free to give me a
call.
                                                     Thanks and have a great
day.   Justin Phillipson

530-891-8359"