From: Randy Faist <randyfaist@yahoo.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: LNC4 engine mount and cowls for sale
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 18:47:17 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
I have an un-used engine mount for a 4 that is available for sale.  I am converting the project to a turbine, and no longer have a use for this item.  I understand that the engine mounts are currently on back-order at Lancair, so here is an opportunity to get one faster.  Lancair has a price of approximately $2650 for the mount, but I would sell it for $2100 including shipping.  This mount is un-used, and in perfect condition.

I have non-carbon un-used cowls, both upper and lower.  Make an offer on the cowls if you are interested in those.

I also have un-used standard wing tips.  These are carbon, and are not the current winglet design.

Randy Faist