From: David VanOsdol <vanosdol@quixnet.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: XP360 Engine for sale
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 09:24:39 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

For sale:

New XP360 engine

Slick/Lazer Electronic Ignition

Carbureted

Pickled from factory until 3 months ago.

Never started except for factory break-in run.

Engine is currently mounted on my Lancair which is in perpetual state of modifications.  I am going to be traveling out of the country for several years and will put the aircraft in long term storage but prefer not to store the engine.

I am located at the Torrance Municipal Airport in Southern California.

Original cost of the engine was in the neighborhood of $25,000 plus shipping and wait time.

Asking $22,500

I have not put it on Craigs List or EBay yet.

Thanks,

David VanOsdol

E-Mail: DavidVanOsdol@helloworld.com

http://www.WholeLifeWater.com