From: <marv@lancair.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: rudder lock
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 16:32:53 -0400
Sorry about the prior msg in this thread with the huge photo... I shrunk it and meant to send that version instead of the original but accidentally hit the approval button and sent the original instead.  Apologies to those of you with slow connections and small screens.

While we're on the topic, please, get IrfanView or some other photo manipulator and shrink your photos before sending them... max 800x600 pixel JPGs, max file size of 60-70k.   I've suggested this countless times in the past but some of you just don't want to get the message... it starts to drain a body.....

    <marv>