From: Bryan Burr <bjburr@mwheli.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: FW: New Sport Seat Design
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 19:55:57 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Hello fellow Lancairians,

Willie Sturgis of Sturgis Designs has just completed his latest model of seat upholstery for the Lancair ES and IV model aircraft.  He did the interior on my ES in 2004 and has now completed the upholstery on several other airplanes.  He is making the upholstery completion of experimental aircraft one of his primary business lines.

Take a look at the attached post card and if you are interested give Willie a call. He is using both the standard seat frames and the new Lancair carbon frames.  I promise you will be extremely satisfied with the quality and pricing of his work.

Bryan J. Burr

N132BB

Lancair Super ES