From: <Sky2high@aol.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Engine Baffle Springs
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 19:54:09 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
In a message dated 7/20/2007 1:21:11 P.M. Central Daylight Time, rwolf99@aol.com writes:
Where do I find engine baffle springs for an IO-360?  These are the springs that connect the aluminum pieces that go in front of the front cylinder and behind the aft cylinder, so as to draw the baffling together underneath the cylinders.  It is *not* for the piece that goes between the cylinders.

I've tried Spruce, Wicks, Wag-Aero, Aerocraft/KCI, Vans, Google -- no luck anywhere...
Rob,

I don't know about anyone else, but I a small bolt in each down turned end and then safety wired those "hooks" together.

Scott Krueger AKA Grayhawk
Lancair N92EX IO320 SB 89/96
Aurora, IL (KARR)

Darwinian culling phrase: Watch This!