From: <rwolf99@aol.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Engine Baffle Springs
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 14:20:48 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Where do I find engine baffle springs for an IO-360?  These are the springs that connect the aluminum pieces that go in front of the front cylinder and behind the aft cylinder, so as to draw the baffling together underneath the cylinders.  It is *not* for the piece that goes between the cylinders.

I've tried Spruce, Wicks, Wag-Aero, Aerocraft/KCI, Vans, Google -- no luck anywhere...

Rob Wolf
LNC2 85% complete
Parker CO