From: Brad jepp <brad4666k@yahoo.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: oil seperator
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 18:02:36 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
I have a question for all IO550 lancairs flying. I am
intrested in installing a oil/ air seperator on my
crankcase vent tube to keep the oil from running down
the belly and lubricating my gear door hinges. I see
that Spruce has a few experimental models available
but wide span in price. Has anybody used any of these
that they would reccomend. Thanks as always
Brad LIV