From: Lancair <lancair-esp@ustek.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] Re: WSI Weather
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 16:27:49 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
WSI told me that their new antenna is different and there is no marine version.  I asked about placement and they said that if the current marine antenna works then the new one in the same spot should work fine.  They had promised me an early version for beta test but that never came to pass.  Just have to trust them on this.  They should be shipping the week after Oshkosh - maybe.

Robert M. Simon
ES-P N301ES