From: John Schroeder <jschroeder@perigee.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Anyone have some Zetex heat insulation material?
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 15:17:05 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Chris -

Call FieldTech at 817 625-2719 and ask for Trina. We bought a piece of Zetex from them to line part of the bottom cowl on our ES. They sell it by the foot and it is 3' wide. They are located in Fort Worth, TX

John Schroeder
LNCE N58WP -50 hours.

On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 10:10:58 -0400, Christopher Skelt <cskelt@earthlink.net> wrote:

Folks,
Several months ago Marvin recommended Zetex fabric for insulating the inside cowl from the exhaust. It's only available in bulk from the manufacturers. It seems that a group of builders got together and bought a bundle several years ago. Does anyone know if any of this is still available or if there's a supplier who would provide small quantities? A square yard would be plenty. I'm in Houston TX.

Thanks in advance,

Chris.

cskelt@earthlink.net