From: <MikeEasley@aol.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Throttle/ Prop / Mix Cable Placement
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 19:22:47 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Rick,

Another point, the brackets that were included with my ES cable kit, 2 out of 3 were wrong.  The mixture bracket was the "old" version and I had to get Lancair to send me a new one.  The throttle bracket was for the "G" engine and was about 1 1/4" too long (or short, can't remember) so I had to drill new holes in it to get proper alignment.  That was 3 years ago so I'm hoping they've taken care of the problem and now supply the correct brackets.  You are working with a TSIO so you might have different brackets.

Mike

See what's free at AOL.com.