From: <PTACKABURY@aol.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] engine hesitation TSIO 550
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 18:46:29 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Art:  I have 85 hours on a LIV similar to your's (unpressurized) and am surprised to hear you have experienced the "typical" hesitation when switching tanks--I had come to believe this is caused by pressurization and maybe a leaky fuel selector valve.  To answer your specific question:  I have not experienced similar and have switched tanks both above 10k with low boost on and below 10k with low boost off.  I do not have loops in my fuel lines at the wing/fuse junction because I brought them in via the aft stub spar.  They are also 1/2 inch, the boost pump in on the floor just behind the NG tunnel and the rest is pretty standard.
I will be on my toes as I approach 110 hours, or venture near Texas.
paul

See what's free at AOL.com.