From: Harry League <harryleague@home.com>
Subject: Zehrbach-LPE issue
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 00:59:52 -0600
To: lancair.list <lancair.list@olsusa.com>
         <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<--->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          <<  Lancair Builders' Mail List  >>
          <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<--->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Marv,

It seems like its been over 2 months since the Zehrbach- LPE issue aired
and a moratorium placed on further discussion.   Has anyone of our many
experts received the literature promised by Darus and if so when might
we be apprised of its efficacy?

Harry

[I offered to publish any third party technical reports that would be
sent to me on the LML website, or to provide links to same if they were
already online.  It was my understanding that I was supposed to receive a
package sometime during December from Darus, but none has been delivered
to date.  I am not personally aware of anyone else having received anything
either, although I confess that I didn't follow up with those folks
who suggested via this forum that they were interested and wanted to see
engineering reports.  To my knowledge this is the state of that situation
at this point in time.

    <Marv>             ]

LML website:   http://www.olsusa.com/Users/Mkaye/maillist.html
Builders' Bookstore:   http://www.buildersbooks.com/lancair