From: Chuck Jensen <cjensen@dts9000.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] Tru-Trak ADI
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 12:01:20 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Message
Jim,

Everyone's experience will vary (EEWV?).  I just had my TT DFII upgraded to VSGV.  They handled it promptly, knew who I was, they confirmed the return address and turned the unit around the next day and sent it back Next Day (paid for out of their upgrade fee).  I know that I'm "special", but I'm not THAT special, so I attribute it to a pretty consistent interface experience with TT.  Maybe you caught them on a (couple) bad days?

Chuck Jensen