From: Craig Berland <cberland@systems3.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: [LML] Re: Sonic Valves
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 12:00:26 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Rick wrote:  I believe the potential compressor stall problem can occur
if all (hot and cold) sonic nozzles are plugged.  It would "seem" than
plugging the hot nozzles would be "ok" as long as you don't set the
mixer to hot (which then also plugs the cold ones). My understanding is
perhaps overly simplified (and/or potentially wrong/confused).  Would
love to be set straight if so.

I can not comment relative to engineering design, but the Super Legacy
does not use cabin pressurization, therefore all sonic ports are
plugged.  Compressor stall is not a problem there.  I assume the
non-pressurized IV is the same.
Craig Berland