From: John Schroeder <jschroeder@perigee.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Mountain Air Oxygen
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 21:46:10 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Why don't you look into Aerox's systems. They are great people to deal with and reasonable. We have one of their 4 place systems with a big bottle installed in our ES and like it a lot. If you want the conservartion aspect, look into Precise Flight. Lloyd at Aerox might be able to work with you to meld the two systems.

Aerox: http://www.aerox.com/

Precise Flight: http://www.preciseflight.com/viewpage.php?pID=25

Cheers,

John

On Thu, 10 May 2007 18:17:06 -0400, Alan Adamson <aadamson@highrf.com> wrote:

IMHO, there is simply no better than the "pulse demand" system that Mountain
High makes.  I have it in portable because the built in is just soo darn
expensive.  However, they recently came out with a 2 port pulse controller
that can sorta be "mounted".  I less expensive way to go for a great system
without all the costs.

BTW, I have a *small* by most peoples standard bottle and with the pulse
setup, it lasts easily 30+ hrs at 12000'...

Alan