From: <marv@lancair.net>
Subject: Re: IO-550 fuel injection
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 21:35:01 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Posted for David Sterling <dmsterling@cox.net>:

To all,

First of all I want to thank the LML group for a lot of valuable information
and helpful hints.
I have been a "lurker" for about five years.

Last month I flew my legacy from San Diego to Colorado Springs at FL210.
The only time I used to boost pump was to prime the engine for start.
The wing tip NACA vent appears to work as designed.
A concern I had was the vent icing over, but it appears that did not happen,
I never got fuel starvation.
On climb out I got a load of ice and some of it was still on the airplane
after landing.

Once again thank you for all the great information!

David Sterling
N5S
Race 8