From: Joe Trepicone <jtrepicone@trepicone.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Princeton Fuel Probes
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 10:34:17 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Does anyone have a new phone number for Princeton Fuel Probes?  They supply the belly tank fuel probe for the propjet.  When I called the phone number a woman said that she had just gotten the phone number a couple weeks ago and she’s been getting a lot of calls for Princeton and that they’ve gone bankrupt.  Is this true?

I’m trying to figure out if there should be a small screw in the screw threads in the top of the fuel probe or if it’s intentionally left without one.  Could this screw be left out during the calibration process and then installed once calibrated?

Thanks Joe Trepicone