From: Craig Gainza <cgainza@msn.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] Re: Lancair IV turbine yaw solutions?
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 16:54:21 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

<did you have a chance to run the a/p in turbulence with/without the yaw dampener?>

Colyn,

I have not flown in moderate-severe turbulence with the the yaw dampener, but I have flown in moderate-severe turbulence without the yaw dampener.
The Sorcerer handles the turbulence without difficulty.

What we should be talking about is the Trutrak auto pitch trim.  When I removed the yaw dampener, I added the auto pitch trim.  That was a huge improvement.

Good luck,

Craig
IV-P