From: Ian Crowe <ian.crowe@sympatico.ca>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Inspection panel installation
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 15:24:13 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
When building my a/c I seem to remember there was an instruction as to how to cut out inspection panels and having done that to make and position the fibre glass for the panel to butt up against as well as carrying the anchor nuts for the fixing of the panel.  This fibre glass is epoxied to the fuselage, provides a seat for the panel around the opening.

Can anyone point me in the right direction in the manual for this instruction?  Please!

Ian B. Crowe
LNC 2  C-FKRO