From: Christopher Skelt <cskelt@earthlink.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: FW: Re: engine conversion?
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 21:02:40 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Terrence,
I chose a Lycoming IO-360 M1A/B with forward mounted governor to avoid having to make the dog bowl modification necessitated by the short dynafocal mount. I then bought a Jihostroj Governor from Mark Frederick at Team Rocket. This is a little less than five inches long and looks like it should fit between the aft governor mount and the firewall. Take a look at it at ...

Regards, Chris

cskelt@earthlink.net

Lorn Replied...