From: Zavatson, Christopher J (US SSA) <Christopher.Zavatson@baesystems.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: FW: [LML] Elevator Trim Tab Travel Problem
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 10:56:08 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Kevin,
I converted my MAC S6 trim servo (1 inch travel) to an S4 (0.7 inch travel)  by switching out an internal part I obtained from the manufacturer.  0.7 inches is more than enough  total travel.  I also wanted to leave the close out rear spar intact, so I originally fabricated some L-shaped sheet metal tabs that reached over the spar.  Later on I replaced the two L-shaped tabs with one machined piece (photo) that serves the same purpose.
Chris

Chris Zavatson
N91CZ
360std