From: Lorn H Olsen <lorn@dynacomm.ws>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: L360 nose gear
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 10:53:57 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Earl,

If you get a chance, I would love to see photos of your nose gear extension system.

I have had a few problems with mine.

Lorn

From: Earl Schroeder <earleschroeder@yahoo.com>
Date: April 22, 2007 11:28:32 PM EDT

Some may have heard my 'solution' previously but here goes:  During  my 235 BF [built before fastbuild was heard of] I had read/heard about a number of nose gear problems.  I decided to try to invent a possible 'helper' system to get the nose gear extended without hydraulics or 'spring strut'.
.
.
--
Lorn H. 'Feathers' Olsen, MAA, DynaComm, Corp.
248-345-0500, mailto:lorn@dynacomm.ws