From: Kevin Kossi <kevin@airforcemechanical.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Lancair's Down
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 11:38:25 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Hamid,

Have you considered that I am just a regular pilot posting on a discussion board that discusses the construction and safety of air planes.
I am not an accident investigator, or armed forces or commercial pilot with a million flying hours making a statement to a new organization.

People like you and Jeff cannot open their mouth about an accident until they have real data, that is understandable, and I can see frustrating at times because you cannot easily discuss an accident on a discussion board without being held to your word.

I promise, next time an accident happens, I'll email you and Jeff and ask you first what you think happened before I even consider thinking about what caused an accident!

Take is easy on the regular guys, we are here to learn from you guys.

Regards

Kevin
On Apr 19, 2007, at 7:42 AM, Hamid A. Wasti wrote:

Posted for Kevin Kossi <kevin@airforcemechanical.com>:
From the moment an accident happens, we start to
wonder what happened, and start to form an opinion based on the available
information.
Have you considered the fact that some people, because of what they do and who they can call, may have access to more information than others?

Have you considered the fact that some people, because of what they do are better able to analyze the information that is available to everyone?

Regards,

Hamid

--

For archives and unsub http://mail.lancaironline.net:81/lists/lml/List.html

Kevin Kossi
Legacy 76%
New York
Continental IO-550-EXP
10:1 Single Lightspeed Single Slick Mag
Hartzell  HC-H3YF-2UFX/FC7391D-3X.
Full feathering, counterweighted, 3 blade