From: S. Reeves <sreeves@sc.rr.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: XM Antenna
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 19:02:22 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Situation:  I installed XM on my convertible about a year ago.  The only mounting solution was in the center of the trunk.  I don't mind that, but what I do mind (a little) is that the antenna is silver, and my car is black.  Can this be painted without affecting reception?

I know this is an aircraft list, but I think this question would be much better answered on this list rather than an auto list where some 16 year old might feed me some BS.

Thanks.

Steve Reeves
Glasair 1FT 38SR