From: terrence o'neill <troneill@charter.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Lancair's Down
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 09:58:29 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Tom,
My apologies.
I guess my ranting is tiresome for some.
I've had an AOA vane on all my planes since 1963. I love 'em, and feel unsafe without. I'll probably keep mentioning them whenever I see someone died ... remembering the comments I got from guys whose bacon they saved. ; )  Maybe you could just delete me.
The Navy put them on all carrier aircraft in 1956, the year after I got out, and cut landing accidents 50% the first year ... that's among some pretty good pilots.
Just trying to help.
Terrence