From: Lorn H Olsen <lorn@dynacomm.ws>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: 360 wheel bearings
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 02:04:27 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
I replaced all of my wheels with Groves. Now the wheels spin freely when jacked up and the bearings don't spin where they shouldn't

By the Grove wheels are really Cleveland wheels and brakes. The wheels have been milled for the Lamb tires.

Posted for "Bob B." <rbelshe@comcast.net>:

On my 235 I was unable to prevent the inner race of the wheel bearings from rotating on the axle, even with what seemed to be an extreme amount of preload. This occurred on both the mains and the nose wheel, and caused deep wear in the GM31 spacers.
.
.
--
Lorn H. 'Feathers' Olsen, MAA, DynaComm, Corp.
LNC2, FB90/92, O-320-D1F, 1,300 hrs, N31161, Y47, SE Michigan