From: Lancair <lancair@USTEK.COM>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] Chelton Flight System Manual is a 10!!!
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 18:44:33 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Jim,

Since I have both the GNS480 and the SL-30 I've thought about making the SL-30 my #1 (primary) nav/com.  Then the backup  #2 nav/com is a full moving map 480 system.  This would involve moving the 480 to power buss #2 and the SL-30 to buss #1 but that's not a big deal.

Thoughts?

Robert M. Simon
ES-P N301ES

Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 3:52 PM
To: lml@lancaironline.net
Subject: [LML] Chelton Flight System Manual is a 10!!!

Erik and Robert,
Today Keith and I will do some training with both the 480, MX20, and CFS. Actually, it will take me all week, thick head, ya know.
What I can say is the Autoload of freq. from the CFS is only possible to the SL30 not the 480.