From: John Schroeder <jschroeder@perigee.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Aileron Flutter
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 16:12:22 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Randy -

There is an excellent article the relationship of true airspeed and flutter in this month's Kitplanes magazine. You may want to take a look at that.

John Schroeder

On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 15:37:16 -0400, Randy <randystuart@hotmail.com> wrote:

I'm flying around today and I looked out the cockpit and I noticed my right aileron fluttering. Looked at my left aileron and it's doing the same thing. I turn left and right, the ailerons are working fine but still fluttering. I got to my desination, bought some fuel and went flying some more. This time I didn't see much flutter, if any, at all.
Anyone seen this or have any info about it?
Randy Stuart
LNC2