From: Bill Bradburry <bbradburry@allvantage.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Gas Springs
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 17:24:50 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
There has been some discussion of gas spring failures on the list recently.  I experienced a failure of one of the springs that hold up my Legacy canopy last year.  The springs were made by SUSPA in Michigan.
I contacted them and discovered that the gas springs had a 5 year factory warranty.  The company went way overboard to satisfy me.  Upon learning that one of the springs had failed, they insisted on sending me two springs so that I could replace both at the same time!
If you look in the dictionary under "customer service", you will find them listed as a primary example.
If you have a spring failure, check its manufacturer...If it is SUSPA, you are in luck!

http://www.suspa-inc.com/

I am not associated in any way with this company, but would not mind if I was...{:>)

Bill B